Thursday, September 18, 2014

Angelic White Nail Mask (Review)

Hello Everyone!

I know, it has been WAYYYY too long since I last blogged. I do apologise for that.
However, I am very glad that to see people emailing me regarding about the products that I have reviewed! It is a good news for me.

We all have neglect our nails. I am not talking about going to pedicure and have your gel polish on.

Our nails are exposed to many trauma and pollution daily. And I believe most girls will type on the keyboard with their nails, and all the filing from the gel session, shampooing your hair, removing nail polish with alcohol, etc...  are actually harmful to our nails!

I was busy working for these past months, and recently, I got the chance to review this amazing nail mask!

Yes, you didn't got it wrong, We have masks for our hair, body, feet, hands and face, so now, there's a nail mask!

Angelic White Nail Mask is a product from Canada.
It helps to strengthen and cure dry brittle nails!

Once in a while, I do let my nails breathe. And I was a former nail-bitter, hence my nails are very very soft. Forcing me to shorten the 'bare' nails period and apply polish every now and then.


Angelic White Nail Mask


It comes with 3 bottles of goodness.

Green Tea + Avocado Booster Vitamin 10ml
It has the natural combination of both Green Tea & Avocado oil which is a rich source of Vitamin A & E! The Avocado oil will enhance the penetration and absorption of other nutrients. With the help of Green Tea, a super potent antioxidant, it will aids in healing and restoration of the damage your nails have. There's also Jojoba oil that smoothes and improves the elasticity of the cuticle and their ability to retain moisture in the nails. Upon opening the bottle, a scent of lemon that is from the Lemon oil for Vitamin C and whitening. It can be used as a cuticle oil too!

Honey Oat Nail Mask 10ml
This unique and natural nail mask contains oatmeal and honey, which are very effective as a cleanser, exfoliant and moisturizer. There are 18 amino acids in oatmeal! Which are essential for healthy nails. :)
The amino acids act as a building blocks to replenish nail keratin tissue, promoting healing for dry and damaged nails.

Keratin Essence 30ml
This light a refreshing essence contains keratin and collagen which are the key protein for structural building block for nails and cuticle area.When the outer layer of keratin becomes damaged, it affects the new cells that are no longer being protected beneath it. This caused dry and brittle nails. Keratin is also used to smooth and fill in the damaged nail layers.

There are 3 steps in using them;

Firstly, apply the Green Tea + Avocado Booster on your nails and massage.



Do not wipe dry! 




Proceed to apply an even coat of the Honey Oat Nail Mask on each nail. Leave it on for 10 mins or until it turns transparent!
* It dries quite quickly







After that, spray the Keratin Essence on each nail. The treatment will turn white. You can either spray and peel 1 nail at a time, or spray all fingers at once :)





Wait for about 2 minutes and you can wipe them off with a cotton pad or enjoy peeling the mask off with a tweezers!!







Incredible isn't it?! Haha! And it is so fun too!

This are my before/after nails, and I can feel that my nails are smoother, and some of my yellow stains are lighter!

As a test, I've decided to use it every alternate 2 days. And this is my result after 2 mask session.

BEFORE (27/8/14) 



AFTER (29/8/14) 

My nails are definitely whiter!!
I AM SO IMPRESSED! My cuticles are more moisturized now and the yellow stains are fader! :)

Perhaps I could really bid goodbye to my sad and brittle nails!!

Of course the results may vary according to different people's nails' condition.
But it certainly works for me!

Apparently you can use them on your toe nails, and oh my god, toe nails are the most neglected part, I believe.

All 3 items are sold as a set!
If you're interested in getting them, please contact J&P Holdings at 6883 2422 for more information on Angelic White Nail Mask.


No comments:

Post a Comment